Skip to content
How Wexel Works
Wexel frames are easy to install!
It's simple, you just follow these steps:
- Hold the provided template on the wall & mark 2 spots for hardware.
- Install supplied drywall anchors on the marks (optional).
- Screw barrels into the anchors or directly onto your marks.
- Hang frame over hardware by screwing on the end caps.
- Use pairs of impressively strong magnets to hang anything you like!
- Frames can hang from top 2 hardware alone, no need to put 4 holes in the wall.
- No drill? No problem. Self-drilling anchors are available at any hardware store. Or just screw directly into the wall without using anchors.
- Wexel frames were designed as a solution for hanging kids' art, but they are not meant for children under 3.
- We don't recommend installing them at kid-climbing height.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.