Three by Alannah Tiller
Alannah Tiller's Three is a representation of how she looks to find an alternative view of everyday objects and people. Through the use of bold imagery, Tiller attempts to amplify these themes using color, form and crisp line work.
Framed Fine Art Print Includes:
- Two 23x23", 28x40", or 32x32" acrylic panels (1/4 and 1/8 inch thickness) with polished edges.
- 4, 6, or 8 easy-install wall mounts with screws and anchors (0.6"w x 1.5" or 1" L) (Silver or Gold)
- 20x20", 24x36", or 28x28" art piece printed on archival, ultra smooth, matte, fine art paper.
- Lifetime warranty
Framed Canvas Art Includes:
- 5-sided 2" acrylic shadowbox lid (3/16" thick) with polished edges and pre-drilled holes.
- 4 screws and 2 D-Rings with hanging wire.
- 20x20x1", 24x36x1", or 28x28x1" thick art piece printed on archival, ultra smooth, matte canvas.
- Lifetime warranty
Don't want to frame the artwork yourself? Purchase your favorite art piece for an additional $50, and we'll frame it for you!
About the Artist:
Through the use of bold imagery, Alannah Tiller attempts to amplify these themes using color, form, and crisp line work. A lil' minimalism and abstraction to spruce up your space. Created by @aLILscribble.
Framed fine art paper prints and stretched canvas prints have a 10-business-day lead time.
Clean acrylic panels with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth, or dish soap and water when needed. Do not use glass cleaners or spirits, which can dull the surface.
They are a fantastic and inexpensive way to change out kids' artwork or photographs in an informal kitchen or hallway on a continual basis.
Do you have a little Picasso whose artwork deserves a gallery worthy of it? If you need a way to exhibit their surrealism, expressionism, and Dora the Explorer influences that's as easy to change as the refrigerator but much more unique and visible, Wexel Art has a framing option for you.
A Nursery To Grow Up In. Create a room that can transition into an older child's room with Wexel Art.