Crossing Paths by Taylor Cox
Taylor Cox's Crossing Paths invites viewers into a world of intricate details and symbolism. Through her expert use of lines and composition, "Crossing Paths" explores the convergence of journeys, ideas, and experiences, encouraging us to contemplate the intersections in our own lives.
Framed Fine Art Print Includes:
- Two 19x23" acrylic panels (1/4 and 1/8 inch thickness) with polished edges.
- 4 easy-install wall mounts with screws and anchors (0.6"w x 1.5" L) (Silver or Gold)
- 16x20" art piece printed on archival, ultra smooth, matte, fine art paper.
- Lifetime warranty
Framed Canvas Art Includes:
- 5-sided 2" acrylic shadowbox lid (3/16" thick) with polished edges and pre-drilled holes.
- 4 screws and 2 D-Rings with hanging wire.
- 16x20x1" thick art piece printed on archival, ultra smooth, matte canvas.
- Lifetime warranty
Don't want to frame the artwork yourself? Purchase your favorite art piece for an additional $50, and we'll frame it for you!
About the Artist:
Taylor Cox is an artist currently based in Austin, TX. She received her BFA in Drawing and Painting from Kennesaw State University in 2013. Her work combines elements of realism and abstraction with a focus on texture and color. Her work has been exhibited across the country, abroad, and at Serena & Lilly and MOCA-GA in Atlanta, GA.
Framed fine art paper prints and stretched canvas prints have a 10-business-day lead time.
Clean acrylic panels with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth, or dish soap and water when needed. Do not use glass cleaners or spirits, which can dull the surface.
They are a fantastic and inexpensive way to change out kids' artwork or photographs in an informal kitchen or hallway on a continual basis.
Do you have a little Picasso whose artwork deserves a gallery worthy of it? If you need a way to exhibit their surrealism, expressionism, and Dora the Explorer influences that's as easy to change as the refrigerator but much more unique and visible, Wexel Art has a framing option for you.
A Nursery To Grow Up In. Create a room that can transition into an older child's room with Wexel Art.