Monkeys by Paige Gemmel
Monkeys by Paige Gemmel takes iconic images of animals, such as monkeys, and creates new, eclectic environments for them. This piece's neutral and organic colors feature breathtaking details of botanicals, animal fur, and fabric textures.
Framed Fine Art Print Includes:
- Two 32x32" acrylic panels (1/4 and 1/8 inch thickness) with polished edges.
- 4 easy-install wall mounts with screws and anchors (0.6"w x 1" L) (Silver or Gold)
- 28x28" art piece printed on archival, ultra smooth, matte, fine art paper.
- Lifetime warranty
Framed Canvas Art Includes:
- 5-sided 2" acrylic shadowbox lid (3/16" thick) with polished edges and pre-drilled holes.
- 4 screws and 2 D-Rings with hanging wire.
- 28x28x1" thick art piece printed on archival, ultra smooth, matte canvas.
- Lifetime warranty
Don't want to frame the artwork yourself? Purchase your favorite art piece for an additional $50 and we'll frame it for you!
About the Artist:
Paige is a self-taught artist who is a South Florida Native. She has lived on both East and West Coasts multiple times. She has a passion for interesting color schemes, botanical illustrations, and for the entirety of the animal kingdom. She enjoys taking iconic images and creating new, eclectic environments for them. Her world is eye-catching, curiously familiar, while at the same time.
Framed fine art paper prints and stretched canvas prints have a 10-business-day lead time.
Clean acrylic panels with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth, or dish soap and water when needed. Do not use glass cleaners or spirits, which can dull the surface.
They are a fantastic and inexpensive way to change out kids' artwork or photographs in an informal kitchen or hallway on a continual basis.
Do you have a little Picasso whose artwork deserves a gallery worthy of it? If you need a way to exhibit their surrealism, expressionism, and Dora the Explorer influences that's as easy to change as the refrigerator but much more unique and visible, Wexel Art has a framing option for you.
A Nursery To Grow Up In. Create a room that can transition into an older child's room with Wexel Art.